Tuesday 24 June 2008

Tennis Begins

Yessiree, I've spent most of the last two days watching Wimbledon. How I love that tournament. On the other hand, it's not very good for my fitness levels, as it inspires me to play tennis - and then sucks the desire away and tempts me with the sofa and tennis on the TV instead.

Fisher and I have both been struck down with stomach troubles, which is unfortunate. Nothing serious - just a bit of discomfort - but it is causing us to neglect exercise and seek time in dressing gowns with feet up. On the other hand, it's caused us to check out the internet for nedding list gifts - some of which are pure fantasy - and redecorate the new house in our heads. We now go into the new house with a clear idea of what we both want, rather than just what Fisher wants and must therefore convince me is the best plan.

I'm starting to feel a little paranoid. I've sent out quite a few emails of late, and none of them have been answered. I'm hoping there's something amiss in e-land, rather than everyone I know being simultaneously pissed off with me. That, while not inconceivable, would be distressing.

0 comments: