Friday 18 January 2008

Enough!

The goddamned RAF have flown over this house once too many times. I'm leaving. We've begun the search for our dreamhouse (I'd like it to be somewhere near Pitlochry, or that area, anyway) and plans are already rolling for some updates to HC to make it more saleable.

I don't know what's suddenly changed - apart from increased RAF activity - but I've rather lost my attatchment to this place. I thought I'd find it hard, leaving Fife, but actually I couldn't give a rat's arse about this place. I've lived here for 7 years now and the only real friends I've made are Brave Bird and Minstrel - which means there are no people keeping me here. There's the tennis club - but there are tennis clubs all over the bloody place, so no worries there. Otherwise, what is there?

Feck all.

I say, farewell Fife - it's time for pastures new.

0 comments: