Thursday 10 April 2008

Live As If You Were to Diet Tomorrow ...

Not sure how Mahatma would take that little perversion of his words. Anyway:

Breakfast:
Apple

Lunch:
Baked potato with tuna mayo and sweetcorn

Supper:
Half a spatchcock poussin, with a large field mushroom grilled with a crust of blue cheese and breadcrumbs. Also carrots, tomatoes, asparagus and a few spuds - all beautifully cooked by Fisher, who assures me it was all healthy stuff. Couldn't have been, though, as it was far too tasty and filling.

Snacks:
Several handfuls of roasted soya nuts. Starting to find them less satisfactory now.

I also went for a 5k run up Quarry Road - my first uphill run for a long while. It was very slow, at 35.32, which disappointed me, but at least I did it. I was so tired after getting up relatively early (for me) and driving 2 hours to see a house that was just awful. We had such high hopes for it, but it was bollocks. Oh well. The search continues.

0 comments: